Thursday, March 1, 2012

How To Look Like A Giuseppe Doll For Less

So of course my goal is to keep each one of my styl + ish dolls out there chic and up to date with the latest trends and fashion tips. 

I just LOVEEEEE open toe shoes and just in time for spring, its time for me to stock up! So as I was browsing around for inspiration (just as I normally do) I found this:

Below is the shoe Jennifer Hudson wore at the premiering of the movie "Think Like A Man" in which is a blue Giuseppe Zanotti open toe shoe. Its $895 and is the perfect shoe for spring/summer 2012. This shoe will definitely give your closet that pop of color you are looking for. To purchase this shoe simply click on the link above.


NOW here's what you have been waiting for. . .the perfect alternative for those not looking to break the bank! Luichiny's shoe (below) looks quite like Giuseppe's (top) right? And its only $84.99 too! I would purchase this shoe and not think twice lol. #MAJORSTEAL so to purchase this "look for less" instead simply click on the link above.


Please be sure to subscribe to my blog as I will be posting more styl + ish "looks for less" soon! Don't forget to leave your comments and replies behind!
Xo

1 comment:

  1. I just want to told you that I love this shoes and the color also pretty perfect, even more better than the one I meet at cwmalls.com such as the Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes and the top quality Peep Toe High Heels Shoes , you do really nice job here!

    ReplyDelete