Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Tori Wore 3/11/12

Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce a new segment I will be calling "What Tori Wore" that will showcase some of my daily looks. I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime but I never remember to take pictures of myself lol. In fact, just to warn you, I have the worst camera (phone) ever and until I get a new digital camera, I probably won't do these daily but I will update as much as I possibly can. 

I am a stylist whom lives by simplicity and sophistication. You guys will eventually notice that is my niche. I don't believe in drowning out styles with overly excessive accessories or garments. I believe in a bold statement all around. They usually complete a look with nothing extra needed. Remember, the simplest looks can make for the most styl + ish looks.


On another note, this is a prelude to my actual video blog (vlog) "The Diary of A Stylish Stylist" that will be coming out on my YouTube channel very soon. So be on the look out for that also. It will give you a true visual of my behind the scenes footage when I am working and I will update most of my "What Tori Wore" segments online at that point. But until then here you go. Hope you enjoy!
Xo


high waist denim jeans - thrift $7
pearl stud earrings - $2
top (forever 21) - $17.80
red pumps (cherry bomb boutique/Atlanta,GA) - $45
handbag (louis vuitton monogram vernis alma mm) - thrift used $325; retail $2400

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that you will bring a ugly bags with you and forgive me I also think you should change yours dress as the mink fur leather jacket or some nice design brown hooded leather jacket women with you, if you do that, just enjoy the service of cwmalls.com please!

    ReplyDelete