Monday, November 14, 2011

5 Holiday Looks For Under $100

If you like to keep it styl + ish around friends and family for the holidays like I do then you have no problem finding what to wear. The problem may rely on making budget. I have to buy so many Christmas gifts this year and if I can save money any way I can and still #FAB I am all for it!!! 




Take a look at five looks I have put together for a perfect holiday look. I chose a dress and heel simply because it is easier to accessorize with whatever accessories you have already and you won't need anything else besides a cute coat or peacoat (in which you should already have as well) to walk out the door with. These dresses are for your typical Thanksgiving or Christmas party.


Stay tuned as I blog more looks coming closer to the actual days for your last minute buys. Enjoy!





Looks Under $100

Bodycon dress
£28 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Vero Moda strapless summer dress
€35 - welikefashion.com

Wrap dress
£15 - axparis.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins yellow dress
£15 - dorothyperkins.com

Oasis one shoulder dress
$27 - oasis-stores.com

Anne Michelle pointed toe pumps
$28 - urbanog.com

ASOS platform heels
$47 - asos.com

Call it SPRING peep toe pumps
$40 - jcpenney.com

Mary jane high heels
$43 - modcloth.com






To purchase these looks, simply click on the image or links above.
Make sure to comment or reply below!
Any questions or things you would like to see more of? email me at style@torijwells.com

No comments:

Post a Comment