Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obsession - Animal Prints

I have a current obsession and it is animal prints!

I love pretty much all but my reason behind liking animal prints so much is because they add texture to any ensemble just like other prints do. My fave at the moment are snake and leopard prints. Check out these python textured oxfords below.

They have a huge platform, the taller the better, and they can be paired with just about anything (dress, slacks, shorts etc).

Now, check out these snake skin printed pants below.


It conquers not only an animal print but also the wide leg trend. These pants can be converted into a high waist pant easily as well.

How do you feel about my animal print obsession? Do you have an obsession you want to be discussed? Comment/reply below and in the meantime you can also shop the look below!





ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment