Saturday, February 4, 2012

Luxe Looks For Love (My Top Ten Valentine's Day Style Picks)

Ladies are you ready for V-day?

Say no more, because I have come to the rescue! If you are looking for that perfect look for a date with your significant other or for going on a date with a new guy then below are just 10 looks that can help you look haute for your honey.

If you are on a budget and looking for reasonable styles, I have that covered! Each piece is under $100 for sure so there will be no bank breaking here. 

Below are my style picks so take a look, there is something for everyone:



Simply click on the image to be directed towards pricing.
If you are liking what you see, shop away ladies because your honeys will definitely love your new look.

**If you are in need of a personal stylist, please consider my new service for "online personal shopping". If you are looking for a tailored look outside of these FREE options email me at style@torijwells.com for assistance. Valentine's Day is February 14th so contact me now ladies.**
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment