Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How To Look Like A Miu Miu Doll For Less

I am continuing to keep each one of my styl + ish dolls chic and up to date with the latest trends and fashion tips so I am coming at you with another "look for less"!

For anyone whom knows me, knows that I just love me some Miuccia Prada. She is an amazing designer, and Prada alone is an awesome power fashion house in one. I figured I would share a look that anyone can simply grasp for less.

But first below is the graphite patent leather bow mary-jane Miu Miu pump. Its $455.60 and is the perfect shoe for spring/summer 2012. This shoe will definitely give your closet that sophistication you are looking for. To purchase this shoe simply click on the link above.   

NOW here's what you have been waiting for. . .the perfect alternative for those not looking to break the bank! Lori's Camel Bamma shoe (below) looks quite like Miu Mui's (top) right? And its only $89.99! Can you say #MAJORSTEAL!!!! So to purchase this "look for less" instead simply click on the link above.


Please be sure to subscribe to my blog to see more styl + ish "looks for less"! Don't forget to leave your comments and replies behind as well!
Xo

1 comment:

  1. Actually I think this shoes looks good but it just lace of the color and I'd rather to choose the Platform thick heel shoes or even teh top quality Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes at cwmalls.com with me!

    ReplyDelete